It’s been a tumultuous year. What started off as an optimistic time for many emerging from pandemic-related challenges turned into a struggle due to economic and workforce-related issues.
Many workers resigned from jobs that weren’t meeting their needs, while others were laid off entirely. Plus, employees continue to adjust from fully remote work to being back in the office. as well as a variety of hybrid situations.
Join us for:
- Interactive, role-specific breakout sessions to discuss perspectives on 2022 and predictions for 2023
- Reflections from the VC and analyst community around how tech has weathered the storm
- Advice and tips on what to expect next year and why we all should remain hopeful
And check out our fantastic lineup of speakers:
- MC: Debe Rapson – VP of Sales @ Leadspace and Women in Revenue Founding Board Member
- Speaker: Deanna Ransom – Executive Director @ Women in Revenue
- Speaker: Lindsay Cordell – Partner @ GTM Partners
- Speaker: Whit Bouck – Managing Director @ Insight Partners
- Breakout Facilitator (Marketing): Ashley Long – Director of GTM Operations and Forecasting @ Demandbase – sponsor!
- Breakout Facilitator (Customer Success): Emilia D’Anzica – Founder & Managing Partner @ Growth Molecules™
- Breakout Facilitator (Sales): Christina Thomas-Curren – VP of Broadcast Sales @ Stringr
- Breakout Facilitator (Revenue Operations): Lisa Ames – Principal, CMO $ Operating Executive @ Norwest Venture Partners – sponsor!