[Live Event On-Demand] A Year in Review
Each year comes with its own challenges, but 2022 might be one of the most tumultuous in recent memory. The events in years prior preceding were rare, as our world was impacted by a global pandemic and sociopolitical unrest. The aftershock affected many in their careers and family life, saying nothing of the mental and emotional toll taken.
Our Women in Revenue Q4 event allowed our members to come together with a panel of experts to weigh in on our shared challenges over the past year. Burnout was a common theme, particularly for women balancing their professional goals with keeping up with family responsibilities. Concerns around inflation and a potential recession were top of mind as well, considering 66 percent of Americans feel a major recession could be coming within the next year.
Employees and customers alike are being asked to do more with less. This has increased the importance of agility, as staffing challenges and layoffs impact a range of industries. From economic concerns to daily stresses, there’s no doubt that the past 12 months or so have been a struggle for many.
At the same time, we’re poised to see positive changes in the year ahead: more women are entering leadership positions and inflation is expected to cool down. The number of women holding leadership roles in Fortune 500 companies has reached an all-time high, and our event speakers predict greater recognition of and investment in professionals holding customer-centric positions that have become more closely tied to revenue than ever.
Watch our Q4 2022 event recording for:
- Interactive, role-specific breakout sessions to discuss perspectives on 2022 and predictions for 2023
- Reflections from the VC and analyst community examining how tech has weathered the storm
- Advice and tips on what to expect next year and why we should remain hopeful
And check out our fantastic lineup of speakers:
- Lisa Ames – Principal, CMO & Operating Executive @ Norwest Venture Partners
- Whit Bouck – Managing Director @ Insight Partners
- Lindsay Cordell – Partner @ GTM Partners
- Emilia D’Anzica – Founder & Managing Partner @ Growth Molecules™
- Ashley Long – Director of GTM Operations and Forecasting @ Demandbase
- Deanna Ransom – Executive Director @ Women in Revenue
- Christina Thomas-Curren – VP of Broadcast Sales @ Stringr